“Serenity” in Cascada de Camojan
Serenity is a classic contemporary villa situated in Marbella’s most exclusive and secure community. Cascada de Camojan, so named for its famous waterfalls.
Serenity nestles in the foothills of the beautiful La Concha mountain, the symbol of the Sierra de las Nieves. Serenity offers its new owner a rare combination of peace, tranquility and stimulation.
The villa has been designed and built to appeal to all the senses, from its immaculate and extensive gardens through its four floors of luxurious carefully considered accommodation.
Plot: 5,300 m2
Built: 920 m2
Terraces: 480 m2
Opportunity to build a further 785 m2 property with open sea views.
Key Features of Property
As you enter through the individually designed oversized doorway you will be instantly transformed by the natural symmetry of the space that unfolds before you. The spacious airy entrance hall is a light well rising to the full height of the property. In front of you the living room provides an infinite variety of possibilities as it blends seamlessly onto the terraces.
To your left is the gourmet kitchen, luxurious yet practical, offering everything the most enthusiastic chef or the busiest mother could wish for.
Take time to appreciate the additional facilities of the ground floor before descending effortlessly in the double aspect panoramic lift as it transports you into a completely different world.
Descend to garden spa level and allow the cares of the day to fade into oblivion. Swim in the endless pool, take a water massage, or if you are feeling more energetic, work up a sweat in the pro standard gymnasium.
Later on you can mix a cocktail or two in the eclectic bar before kicking back and watching the latest blockbuster in your luxurious home cinema.
Rooftop Party Terrace
Or, perhaps you would like to entertain guests on your very own rooftop terrace, except these words are not adequate to describe what is quite simply one of the most stunning and beautifully designed outdoor entertainment areas we have ever seen. Not only is it fully equipped with every conceivable luxury including a pool sized jacuzzi spa, cinema, bar, VIP chill out area and fully equipped outdoor kitchen, you and your guests can marvel at the majesty of La Concha, or look out across the sea towards the Atlas Mountains of Africa as you watch yet another magical Marbella sunset.
Master Bedroom Suite
If you can tear yourself away, or you are simply exhausted by the sensory overload, now may be the perfect time to visit the first floor where you will find respite in your spacious and gracious master bedroom suite which has been fully appointed with every modern luxury and convenience.
Open up the giant sliding doors and your bedroom merges with the private terrace from which you can enjoy the sunrise over the peaceful Mediterranean and the tranquility of your mature and beautiful gardens, some of the trees of which date back over 100 years.
The gardens of Serenity deserve a paragraph to themselves, not only are they large private and mature, they also add the essential dimension of outdoor living in what is after all one of the world’s best microclimates.
This is the garden in which you can fully enjoy the unrivalled sunshine of the Costa del Sol whether with a refreshing swim in the large and stylish pool, or finding respite in your very own poolside chiringuito, Serenity offers its fortunate owners everything they could ever need inside and outside, in mind and in body.
- 920 m2 internal plus 480 m2 of terraces.
- Open plan 80 m2 south facing reception room, blending into an additional 150 m2 of entertaining terraces.
- Professional Gaggenau kitchen with electric Krion doors, custom-built with a solid oak island.
- Garden spa level has 417 m2 of bright south facing light and sea views, indoor lap pool with massage and swimming machine, gymnasium, yoga centre, state of the art sauna, cinema and bar.
- 280 m2 roof garden with 360 degree panoramic views.
- 11 metre rooftop infinity jacuzzi pool.
- Panoramic four-level elevator offering access to all floors, including the roof garden.
- 65 m2 master suite with bespoke dressing room and additional 80 m2 south facing terrace.
- 5 further luxury en-suite bedrooms, 2 additional Balinese style outdoor bathrooms on first floor.
- Excellent security with two manned 24-hour security gates with immediate proximity to the villa and its grounds offering complete peace of mind.
- Total plot measures 5,300 m2, mature landscaped gardens and 15 metre main garden pool.
- 3-4 car garage, street level, 2 turntables for larger cars with a two bedroom apartment either below or above the garage with sea views.
- Possibility to build a further 785 m2 property with open sea views
*Total unconsumed building meters of 785 m2. A combination of the above can be chosen to accommodate the 785 m2 of proposed building meters